Pittsburgh Pirates Podcast – ‘A Rotation of Rest’
Take heart Pittsburgh Pirates fans. Your favorite Pirates podcast is back with a new episode!
Today’s Rum Bunter Radio – “A rotation of rest ” is now available. Give it a listen right here:
Snack pairing suggestion: After the ugly loss to the Reds and some hand-wringing over the recent lineups put out by Clint Hurdle, let’s detox with some chicken noodle soup. Heavy on the crackers.
In this episode…
– Tyler and Jason discuss the ripple effect caused by A.J. Burnett‘s return to the rotation.
– The boys discuss the recent lineups put out by skipper Clint Hurdle
– We take a hard look at if Andrew McCutchen has a realistic shot at NL MVP.
-Rum Bunter Radio is a weekly show hosted by Tyler and Jason, featuring recaps, news, opinion, analysis, special guests, and more. Each week we will take stock of the Pirates’ landscape and offer our thoughts on the current state of the team. Future plans for the show include exciting guests and plenty of reader interaction.
More from Rum Bunter
- Pittsburgh Pirates Prospect Stockwatch: Outfielder Tres Gonzalez
- Pittsburgh Pirates Podcast: Rum Bunter Radio Talks Winter Meetings Fallout
- Pittsburgh Pirates: Potential Leadoff Hitters in 2023
- Pittsburgh Pirates: The Rotation is not being Improved
- Pittsburgh Pirates Make Vince Velasquez Signing Official
We recommend subscribing to our show to receive the latest episode automatically. This is the preferred method to listen to our madness. Here’s how:
On an iPhone or iPad – Reading this on an IOS device? Then simply click here to open the “Podcasts” app that Apple pushes by default to all iOS devices, then click subscribe! It’s that easy!
On an android tablet or phone – Android has no default podcast player, so you will need to download an app. We suggest Stitcher. Just search for Rum Bunter Radio and you’ll find us. Note: if you have a preferred app on Android, let us know about it! We would be happy to put our show there as well.
On a desktop – You can listen a la carte over at our Soundcloud page or subscribe in iTunes. Just click that link or go to the iTunes store and search for us and hit subscribe.
We value your feedback. Please let us know what you think of the show! We aim to be the hottest Pittsburgh Pirates podcast in town. Won’t be able to get there without your help!