The Pittsburgh Pirates ended up with a zero in the hit column, but a one in the win column – and that’s all that matters at the end of the day.
Well, it’s a rarity, but the Pittsburgh Pirates managed to pull off the elusive no-hit victory. On Sunday, the Cincinnati Reds no-hit the Pirates, but failed to win the ballgame.
It was just the sixth time since 1901 that a team posted zero hits but won the game.
In the bottom of the eighth inning, Pittsburgh plated a run thanks to three walks and a groundout. That’s all they needed for the victory.
And now all you need is BreakingT’s latest t-shirt release. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in heather gray. Drawcord in black. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in vintage black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in vintage black. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.