Pittsburgh Pirates shortstop Oneil Cruz has a cannon for an arm, and he’s just shown it off with an absurd throw. Then our friends at BreakingT got to work.
We’re assuming you’ve seen Pittsburgh Pirates shortstop Oneil Cruz’s insane throw to gun down a Chicago runner last week.
But we’re also assuming you want to see it again.
Don’t worry, fam. we got you.
Contreras was sprinting at nearly 30mph, so Cruz had to unleash that cannon of his. That’s precisely what happened and he fired a 97mph throw to the first baseman to get the out.
And when BreakingT saw it, they got to working. Now, we’ve got a brand new Pirates shirt. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in heather gray. Drawcord in black. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in vintage black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s V-Neck T-Shirt: Relaxed fit, 100% cotton v-neck in vintage black. Fits just right without being too tight. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability are accurate as of the time of publication.